Come Back New with Princess
Let the journey broaden your horizons and renew your spirit.
It's easy to get lost in the routine of daily living. Which is why it's so important to step away and reconnect with your life. And there's no better way than on a cruise with Princess.
Our at sea, you're free to relax, unwind and feel the joy of the journey. More than just a vacation, embark on an adventure of thrilling discoveries and enriching experiences - unexpected moments that reawaken your sense of elation and wonder; exotic tastes and cultures that expand your horizons; and shared times with family and new friends on board that you'll never forget. New Princess offerings inspire your soul - like creations from celebrity chef Curtis Stone and Discovery at Sea programs to theatrical productions from Broadway legend Stephen Schwartz and more. You'll come back renewed with wonderful memories, and see the world in a whole new way.
Princess ships are a destination all their own!
Its afternoon in the Atrium - the central hub of your Princess ship. And much like the quaint city squares you'll visit ashore, the Piazza on Deck 5 is bustling - people are laughing and conversing over a latte or glass of wine as they enjoy a folklore performance nearby. The experience of your destination infuses every moment aboard. As you get to know each deck and every restaurant and lounge, you'll begin to feel more and more at home. Returning to the ship each day, relaxing at dinner and sharing stories with fellow guests about your discoveries ashore, you'll find you life becoming richer in ways both large and small.
- The Piazza, found on most ships, evokes a European plaza where you can enjoy a cappuccino and panini, and regional entertainment.
- Inviting venues on the Piazza include the International Cafe and Vines wine bar, voted one of the Best Wine Bars at Sea by USA Today. Enjoy fine wines from around the world, including many carefully selected from the regions you are visiting and the largest selection of Super Tuscans at sea.
- Discover signature experiences including the on-deck oasis, The Sanctuary, the Lotus Spa, Movies Under the Stars and more.
- The Princess staff hail from around the world and specialize in Princess' signature friendly, attentive service - just one reason Princess was named Cruise Line with Highest Client Satisfaction by TravelAge West WAVE Awards. Be sure to visit the experts at the Shore Excursions desk - they delight in helping guests realize their dreams.
Time to Renew and Rejuvenate
The day dawns with a dazzling realization - your time is your own to do exactly as you please. Which is exactly how a vacation should always be. On your Princess ship, whether you feel like socializing, exercising or finding a solitary spot by a pool with a good book, Princess always has just the right spot for you. Each day, you'll have practically endless possibilities - learn about the next day's port in an engaging presentation, get a manicure, go shopping and then head to a wine tasting. Best of all, you can follow your mood wherever it takes you, and return home refreshed, rejuvenated and renewed.
- Activities from dawn to dusk keep you engaged and entertained. Attend a champagne art auction, join culinary demonstrations, learn to wave a flower lei or play the steel drum to a Calypso beat.
- Enrichment programs offered on board help bring the regions you visit to life with courses on art and architectural history, destination photography or scrapbooking.
- Spa offerings help you decompress in the Lotus Spa or on deck at the tranquil oasis, The Sanctuary, and include regional touches like Turkish Hammam steam baths. Fitness buffs will enjoy working out in the state-of-the-art fitness center, with classes like yoga and Zumba.
- Princess has been named Best Onboard Shopping for six straight years by readers of Porthole magazine. Visit the boutiques for homegrown treasures like fine Italian leather, Russian Matroyshka dolls, New Zealand Puau shell gifts, Korean dolls and Taiwanese silk bags, as well as commemorative 50th Anniversary gifts - all at substantial tax- and duty-free savings.
A Night to Remember
Evening is a special time on a Princess ship. Dinner is done, but the night has just begun. And you can feel the excitement building throughout the ship as you and your fellow passengers consider the bounty of choices for what will undoubtedly be an unforgettable night - every night.
- Endless entertainment ranges from street performers at the Piazza to top headliner comedians featured on Comedy Central to renowned illusionists and Princess Pop Star karaoke.
- Bars and lounges provide fine cocktails and a great place to enjoy everything from cool jazz to the latest top-40 tunes, and include the nautical-themed Wheelhouse Bar, named Best Cruise Ship Bar by Cruise Critic.
- Movies Under the Stars, our outdoor big-screen theater, brings you contemporary feature films, classics, sporting events and entertainment.
- Original musical productions you can only see on a Princess ship feature world-class performers, renditions of popular hits from the likes of Bruno Mars, Beyonce and Michael Jackson, and Broadway and opera classics from West Side Story and My Fair Lady.
- Dance the night away in the ship's various night clubs, featuring state-of-the-art sound and light systems and modern decor or, enjoy world dances like flamenco, waltz, samba, hula, disco and more throughout the day.
Food to Fit Any Mood
- Delicious fresh casual fare is prepared from scratch each day, all day, and offered in venues throughout the ship.
- Neapolitan-style pizza out on deck, from classic Margherita and pepperoni to daily specialty pies, has been called Best Pizza at Sea by USA Today.
- Traditional English pub lunch features fish & ships, bangers and mash, British ales and other bonny bites.
- Special 50th Anniversary menus will feature the best dishes from over the decades and our exclusive new Princess Seawitch micro brewed beer.
- Chocolate & wine tastings: sample decadent chocolate bites with our selection of premium wines using recommended pairing by Norman Love.
- Chocolate spa treatments: what better way to cap off a premium chocolate experience than with the hydrating, anti-oxidant benefits of a chocolate body treatment in the Lotus Spa.
- Main dining includes out trademark Anytime Dining - eat when and with whom you want - as well as classic Traditional Dining, at the same table with the same wait staff each evening.
- Specialty restaurants offer variety such as the Italian regional fare at Sabatini's or the refined steaks, chops and seafood at Crown Grill.
- Delicious local influences make their way into special menu creations from zesty tacos in Mexico and lamb tagine in the Mediterranean to delicious Alaska salmon and fresh Japanese sushi, served with flavorful regional wines, beers and cocktails. And don't forget daily-made Italian gelato for dessert on every cruise!
- The entire Princess fleet has been inducted into the prestigious Chaine des Rotisseurs gastronomic society.
Your Home While Cruising
- A dedicated room steward greets you each day by name and is there not only to keep your room tidy, but to handle any special requests you may have.
- Stateroom amenities include 100% Egyptian cotton linens and duvet, down pillows, luxurious sundries, flat-screen televisions, refrigerator, wireless Internet connectivity and much more.
- Special in-room programming such as Princess-produced documentaries and specials that let you learn about your destination from the comfort of your stateroom, as well as The Wake Show, our entertaining and informative morning program highlighting the day's events onboard and ashore.
- Mini-Suites and Suites offer more space and a whole variety of additional amenities from welcome champagne and fresh flowers to luxury mattresses and priority disembarkation.
Princess Cruises is the Destination Leader
No matter where in the world you want to go, Princess takes you there on the most luxurious ships at sea. Asia, Australia/New Zealand, Canada/New England, South America and World Cruises. View itineraries on the right side of the page and click to view more details. Princess Cruises offers over 115 unique itineraries, visiting more than 350 exciting ports of call.
Princess Ships - The World Awaits, Now Come Aboard!
Whether you choose one of our grand vessels that carry over 3,000 guests, or sail on our deluxe small ships hosting about 680, you'll enjoy elegant surroundings and an unhurried ambience that will leave you feeling as if this ship was designed with one person in mind - you. It's what we call Big Ship Choice, Small Ship Feel.
Exclusively on Diamond Princess cruises, the world's largest open air Japanese bath, with both indoor and outdoor bathing areas, evokes the serenity of a classic Japanese spa while you soak in spectacular ocean views.
An exquisitely decorated traditional sushi bar, serving up sushi and sashimi expertly prepared before your eyes. Kai Sushi delivers the unique flavors of the region right on board. Dine at the sushi bar or enjoy an elegant restaurant experience.
Crafted by Curtis
Chef Curtis Stone and Princess Cruises share a passion for bringing people together through food that creates happiness around the table. Guests sailing on board any of Princess Cruises' 18 ships will have the opportunity to savor fresh new cuisine designed by Chef Stone every day in the Main Dining Room.
Discovery at Sea
Princess Cruises and Discovery Communications have teamed up to create new memorable vacation experiences for the whole family to enjoy. Come back captivated with the new Stargazing experience; activities featuring Discovery hit shows; plus Discovery and Animal Planet shore excursions.
Explore Asia Cruises with Princess, awarded the Best Cruise Line in Asia!
From the time you come aboard, you'll have the opportunity to indulge in local dishes and folkloric entertainment designed to bring the exotic cultures, colors and flavors of the region to life. Ashore you'll discover this extraordinary destination in depth with our award-winning shore excursions, with visits to bucket list attractions like Beijing's Great Wall and Forbidden City, Bangkok's Grand Palace, the Shurijo Castle in Kyoto, Japan and much more.
Southeast Asia Cruises
Southeast Asia & China Cruise Vacations -
With exotic destinations like the tranquil shores of Sihanoukville, the bustling boulevards of Bangkok, the Royal Palace of Bandar Seri Begawan and the chic boutiques of Singapore, our cruises to Southeast Asia captivate with an eclectic array of adventures awaiting your discovery.
The magnificent marvels of the Far East beckon, with an intoxicating elixir of sights, sounds and flavors. As you cruise through China, explore the ancient treasures of its 10,000 years of civilization, and thrill to the modernization of its culturally-rich cities. See the wonders of this fascinating region with Princess.
Japan Cruise Vacations to Japan & Southeast Asia
From Japan, cruise to popular destinations in Japan, South Korea and Taiwan, including off-the-beaten-path ports less frequented. Onboard, you'll enjoy Japanese cuisine, music and entertainment as well as signature Princess favorites!
There's a reason CNN hails Japan as one of the Top 10 Places to Travel in 2014, and you'll see more of this fascinating island nation with Princess - the No. 1 North American cruise line in Japan. With an array of roundtrip cruise vacations from three Japan homeports, you'll visit the top-rated ports by travel experts like Trip Advisor and Conde Nast. You'll also enjoy unique Japanese experiences onboard from local cuisine and cultural events to Japanese-infused entertainment. Porthole magazine named us Best Asia Itineraries and our enriching cruises to Japan more than live up to the billing.
Singapore-based Cruise Vacations to Southeast Asia
Ancient temples, modern metropolises, bustling marketplaces and serene landscapes greet you in the heart of Asia. Singapore is the gateway to an unforgettable adventure that weaves through the ports of Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, and Malaysia.
It's hard to imagine that this dazzling metropolis was once a quaint fishing port. Today's multicultural Singapore offers a dynamic and diverse blend of cultures and offers adventurous travelers a seamless segues to the beguiling ports of Bali, Bangkok, and Penang.
Exotic South American Cruises
Cruise the coastlines of South America exploring its exotic ports of call, visiting such spectacular locales as romantic Buenos Aires, Uruguay's charming capital, Montevideo, vibrant Rio de Janeiro, the remote Falkland Islands, and scenic cruising around Cape Horn.
Princess' South American cruises offer a variety of unique journeys to such vibrant cities as Buenos Aires, Ushuaia, and Santiago, with 2-Day Experiences in Rio de Janeiro. The Golden Princess will offer a variety of 14 to 31 day cruises, including overnights in Buenos Aires or a 2-Day Lima Experience. The Crown Princess will offer her maiden in South America with an extended 30 to 49 day Grand Adventure cruises.
Tour South America on one of three in-depth land & sea vacations that allow you to stand in the midst of dramatic Iguazu Falls or climb awe-inspiring Machu Picchu.
Princess Cruises has been voted 'Best Cruise Itineraries' nine consecutive years.
Princess Cruises will offer two different scenic itineraries around the southernmost tip of South America, passing through not only Cape Horn and the Beagle Channel, but also cruising through Chile's glorious fjords.
Classic Canada & New England Cruises
Discover a beautiful blend of history, scenic splendor and inviting culture along the eastern seaboard of Canada and New England on a variety of vacations with Princess.
East Coast sailings highlight the best of the region, ranging from 7 to 13 days and sailing roundtrip from New York, or between Quebec City and either New York or Ft. Lauderdale. Sailings begin in August and extend through early Autumn, offering the perfect glimpse of the region's famous fall foliage - even more spectacular when seen from the deck of a Princess ship. In addition, you'll be treated to fabulous ports of call all along the way, including historic Boston and charming Bar Harbor near Maine's breathtaking Acadia National Park, as well as towns in Canada's Eastern provinces, including Saint John and Sydney, where life remains much as it has always been.
Embark on a New England Cruisetour to see even more. You can choose between two land-and-sea vacations in the region - the Maple Explorer, which spotlights sights in Eastern Canada, and Historic America, which traces the country's history at such fabled American landmarks as Gettysburg, Colonial Williamsburg and Philadelphia.
Australia & New Zealand Cruises - Authentic Experiences
With Princess, you don't get to just see the best destinations of Australia and its neighboring countries - you get to experience them just the way you want to with our array of award-winning excursions. Climb the Harbour Bridge in Sydney, visit a Ma-ori village in Tauranga, ride horseback through wine country in Melbourne and much more.
Enlightening Experiences -
Princess brings Australia and New Zealand to life with regional offerings on ship and on shore. Guest lecturers, special music and dance put the spotlight on culture and history, including native traditional music, dance and storytelling. And you'll sample superb Australian wine, delicious whiskey selections from the Whiskey Bar and, on select sailings, the Beer & Wine Garden Experience.
Breathtaking Alaska Cruises
Set sail for a land of towerin mountains, glistening glaciers and wonderful wildlife. Princess is the #1 cruise line in Alaska, and you can see the best of the Great Land with our Land & Sea Vacations - a cruise, plus exclusive scenic rail travel and stays at Princess-owned wilderness lodges.
Historic European Cruises
Join Princess on one of over 40 award-wining itineraries to the most storied destinations and less-frequented gems in the Mediterranean, Northern Europe and the British Isles.
Discover Mexico & the Panama Canal Cruises
Explore diverse cultures in Mexico and Central America. Discover the world's greatest shortcut; also known as the Panama Canal. There's no better way to discover this colossal wonder than on a Princess cruise, sailing between two mighty oceans.
From ice age fjords and tropical isles to grand cities and quaint villages, Princess Cruises enriches your life by bringing you the greatest places and experiences.