The ships of Regent Seven Seas Cruises offer voyages of exploration and discovery to over 300 ports on six continents, including Antarctica. Our luxury vessels are designed for guests numbering in the hundreds rather than the thousands. The ambiance on board is personal, individual, accommodating - "upscale but not uptight." And all ships share certain distinctions in accommodations, service, dining and amenities that elevate them to the lofty vantage point of our enviable six stars.
- FREE beverages including fine wines, beer and premium spirits, soft drinks, bottled water, specialty coffees and tea served throughout the ship
- FREE in-suite mini-bar replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water
- FREE 24-hour room service and no additional charge for specialty restaurants
- FREE Pre-Paid Gratuities
- Elegant casual dress code. Formal and semi-formal attire optional on sailings of 16 nights or longer
- Welcome bottle of champagne
- Up to four gourmet restaurants including the iconic new steak house Prime 7, and Signatures, featuring Le Cordon Bleu-inspired cuisine, Compass Rose, La Veranda plus the al fresco Pool Grill
- In-suite dining, served course-by-course during restaurant hours
- Butler service in Penthouse Suites and higher, including complimentary in-suite mini-bar setup and iPod docking station
- Fitness programs, sauna and steam rooms in the spa
- Onboard activities including expert guest lectures, theatre performance and day time entertainment
- Interactive flat screen television in each suite with extensive media library and complimentary movies-on-demand
Regent Seven Seas Cruises has received several Awards including:
- Best Large-Ship Cruise Line, Conde Nast Traveler Readers 2010
- Best Large-Ship Cruise Line, Virtuoso Performance 2010
- Best Mid-Size Cruise Line, Zagat 2009
- Six Plus Stars Rating, Stern's Guide to the Cruise Vacation 2009
- Five Ribbon Rating, Cruise Critic 2009Best Rooms, Forbes Traveler 2009
- Best Value, Ultra Deluxe Six Star Category, Ocean & Cruise News 2009
Enrichment is a primary focus at Regent. Part of what makes a cruise with us so rewarding is the way we augment traditional cruising with insights of expert guest hosts and unique programming on board and on shore to provide you with opportunities to pursue different interests during your voyage.
The four small to mid-size luxury cruise ships in Regent Seven Seas Cruises' six-star fleet include: the newest all-suite, all-balcony Seven Seas Explorer, Seven Seas Voyager, Seven Seas Mariner, and Seven Seas Navigator.
Some cruises feature "Spotlight" thematic programs. These cruises include lectures and entertainment options focused on specific themes and interest areas. These are complimentary to all guests on the voyage.
Circles of Interest
For those guests interested in a deeper focus on a specific area of interest, Regent also offers Circles of Interest programs. These include access to unique experiences both on board and on shore. You will have the opportunity to discover a destination through a lens of particular interest, with the insights of an expert guest host and the camaraderie of a smaller community of guests who share your interests. These programs are limited to smaller groups and must be pre-purchased.