All-Inclusive Antarctica Cruises with Silversea
Awaken your soul to the wonder of Antarctica. Revel in the beauty and overwhelming power of nature. Admire the staggering abundance of wildlife. Meet the personal challenge of reaching the earth's last great wilderness frontier. You'll cruise across seas of glass, passing giant prisms of ice riding an ink-blue sea. And you'll share the landscape with bellowing elephant seals and raucous rookeries of penguins, unafraid and unperturbed by your presence. All while enjoying the highest standards of comfort, safety and style aboard Silver Explorer.
Explore Earth's frozen frontier. On this unique Antarctica cruise, you'll sail past sculpted icebergs and calving glaciers, and spy some of the region's captivating wildlife: penguins, seals, whales and seabirds. You'll make your way through the legendary Drake Passage and get a chance to learn about the natural and human history of this most mysterious of continents.
Antarctic Expedition on Silver Explorer
Antarctica Cruise Itinerary:
Day 1 - Ushuaia, Argentina
Day 2 - Drake Passage
Day 3 - Drake Passage
Day 4 - Antarctic Peninsula
Day 5 - Antarctic Peninsula
Day 6 - Antarctic Peninsula
Day 7 - Antarctic Peninsula
Day 8 - Antarctic Peninsula
Day 9 - Drake Passage
Day 10 - Drake Passage
Day 11 - Ushuaia, Argentina
Ocean View Suites From $11,450 US
Included in this Antarctica Cruise
- Highly qualified expedition team with experts in their field (marine biologists, ornithologists, historians and more)
- Excursions and activities, including explorations by Zodiac
- Complimentary expedition gear: backpack and water bottle on every voyage, Haglofs parka for polar expeditions
- Personalised service with a butler for all suites and the highest crew to guest ratio in the industry
- Fine dining even in the most remote places of the planet
- Comfortable amenities with the largest expedition suites at sea
- Inclusive room-service, select wines, spirits and soft drinks throughout the ship
- Free WIFI throughout the ship
- Onboard Gratuities
- Exclusive partnership with The Royal Geographical Society
- Marvel at spectacular iceberg sculptures and calving glaciers.
- Set foot on the continent of Antarctica.
- Encounter Gentoo, Chinstrap and Adelie Penguins.
- Spot seals - elephant, Antarctic fur, Weddell, leopard and crabeater.
- Watch for whales - humpback, Minke, orca, pilot, and beaked.
- Identify seabirds - Snowy Sheathbill, Antarctic Cormorant, Kelp Gull, Antarctic Tern, Cape Petrels, - Wandering Albatrosses, Southern Fulmars, Blue-eyed Shags, Southern Giant Petrels, skuas, Black-browed - Albatrosses, Wilsonís Storm-petrels, Sooty Shearwaters
Silversea's purpose-built luxury Silver Explorer expedition cruise ship has been designed specifically for navigating waters in some of the world's most remote destinations, including both of earth's polar regions. A strengthened hull with a Lloyd's Register ice-class notation (1A) for passenger vessels enables the Silver Explorer Expedition Cruise Ship to safely push through ice floes with ease. A fleet of Zodiac boats allows Silversea Expedition guests to visit even the most off-the-beaten path locations and an expert Expedition Team provides insight and understanding to each unforgettable Silver Explorer luxury cruise adventure.
All pricing above is in US Dollars, per person. Port charges & taxes are additional. Pricing is based on two people sharing and subject to availability. The "From" price listed on our website is for the December 7th departure date; other dates may have different pricing, please inquire. All pricing is based on availability and subject to change by the cruise line at any time. For more information please contact one of our Cruise Specialists!